Home Residential Commercial Custom Services Testimonials About Us Contact Us
Call us now (08) 9459 6000
Council Approvals
We can arrange both the Planning/Development Applications and the Building Licence Approvals.

We are often asked if a transportable or portable building requires local government approval – the short answer is YES.

Sometimes the thought of obtaining the relevant approvals and permits can seem daunting, we can assist by taking the stress out of it for you as it is a process we work with every day.
As Cavalier is registered builder you won’t have to be an “Owner Builder” and arrange the permits; certifications and drawings that other companies require you to do in order to comply with local government regulations – we will do that for you.
Call Us Now on 08 9459 6000